SORROW HARVESTER
Stop being so lame,
Your soul is so hard to tame,
Will you ever get into the game,
Will you ever attain fame.
No Pain, no gain they say,
Give me your pain, take the gain, I say.
For I am your sorrow harvester,
Your distress eradicator.
How can I survive without your smile,
Your happiness completes my life tile by tile.
Harvest all your sorrows, mix it with bile,
Drown it by the river of Nile.
Walk down the long tormented aisle,
Gather your sufferings, scanning every mile,
Heap it all up into a huge pile,
Let it burn to ashes for a while.
There’s an eternal fire inside of me,
Your sorrows quench my endless flame.
Not that I have my own cup of pain,
But for that I have you.
For I am your sorrow harvester,
Your distress eradicator.
And for me, you are mine.
By- Jobin K Mathew
No comments:
Post a Comment